Yoga is often misconstrued as complex, challenging, or reserved for the most flexible masters who’ve found inner peace. And to those unfamiliar with yoga, it’s easy to assume that it’s an exclusive practice reserved for the fit, the spiritual, or the elite, but this is far from the truth.
At Yoga Holmes, we believe that yoga is for everyone and is a more approachable practice than you think. It’s an excellent way for people of all fitness levels to meditate, decompress, and connect with their bodies to become as flexible, strong, and at peace as any other yogi.
Online yoga classes are a great way to learn yoga poses from the comfort of your home, making yoga accessible to people with busy schedules and those who don’t live near yoga studios. As long as you have the will to start, you just need to find a little bit of space and time to enjoy yoga classes online!
Beginning your practice at home with online yoga classes
Mastering yoga poses at home is totally possible and much more enjoyable for people who feel uncomfortable exercising around others! To begin, you won’t need any equipment, but for yoga newbies, we suggest considering the following:
- Wear comfortable clothing — While you can wear anything when practicing yoga — especially when you take yoga classes online at home — we suggest comfortable clothes that allow for a wide range of movement.
- Practice a few basic yoga poses — You won’t need to master many poses before enjoying virtual yoga classes, but familiarizing yourself with the basics will ensure you get the most out of your lessons.
- Listen to your body — Don’t force flexibility and strength; that will come later as you progress through your practice. Do what feels comfortable for you, and feel free to swap out tricky poses for simpler variations if you’re struggling.
- Get some gear and try new things — Don’t be afraid to experiment with different classes and yoga poses — it’s the only way you’ll learn, grow, and solidify the art. Once you’ve got the basics down pat and begin to advance, you can invest in yoga blocks, mats, and balls that make every exercise a little tougher.
The benefits of online yoga classes
With a subscription to online yoga classes, you can master yoga poses at your own pace while enjoying the following benefits:
- Accessibility — When you sign up for online yoga classes, you can access different flow sessions anywhere and at any time! You can follow the instructor from home or across the globe if you can access a mobile device or computer.
- Convenience — Practice whenever, wherever, and however you want! Feel free to pause or repeat classes inside the comfort of your home, in the beautiful outdoors, or even while traveling! And if you feel like practicing in the middle of a workday, why not?
- Versatility — Enjoy different yoga styles such as Vinyasa and Yin with versatile classes for lone yogis, or have fun with partner yoga.
- Economical — With unlimited access to various classes, you can save money and time by subscribing to online yoga classes. Additionally, you never have to pay a penalty for missing a class — you’ll never be absent when you can practice at your convenience!
Discover subscription memberships to online yoga classes with Yoga Holmes
Whether you’re seeking to enhance your physical strength, alleviate stress, improve flexibility, or simply find inner peace, the virtual realm of Yoga Holmes offers endless possibilities.
Start your journey with Yoga Holmes and stretch your limits today by subscribing to our online yoga classes. Check out our subscription pricing for affordable and unlimited access to our different online yoga classes.
With Yoga Holmes, you’ll gain access to over 7,000 virtual yoga classes taught by certified yoga instructors with over 24 years of experience. And with new content available weekly, you’ll have fun while making great strides toward becoming a true yogi!
Roll out your mat and master yoga poses with Yoga Holmes
Let go of the idea that practicing yoga entails certain prerequisites and roll out your mat or towel! It doesn’t matter if you’re young or old, flexible or stiff, experienced or brand new. All that matters is your willingness to embark on a journey of self-care and exploration.
With the guidance of Yoga Holmes’ knowledgeable teachers and an extensive database of online yoga classes available at the click of a button, yoga becomes an approachable and transformative practice that can enhance every aspect of your life.
So what are you waiting for? Sign up now and avail a 14-day free trial to discover the freedom and flexibility of practicing yoga at your own pace, in your own space, and on your own terms.