Welcome the joy of yoga into your life and experience a transformative process that permeates through every aspect of your being. An ancient practice that originated in India, yoga is now a popular form of exercise and meditation. There are many different types of yoga, each with its own benefits. For example, Hatha yoga focuses on physical posture, while Kundalini focuses on breathing and meditation.
Yoga can be practiced by people of all ages and levels of fitness. Beginners may want to start with a gentle class, while more experienced yogis may want to try a more challenging class. The metamorphosis in the lives of every student we enroll in our online yoga classes is truly remarkable. Whether it’s your first-ever session or you’re a bonafide expert, yoga is a beautiful journey to creating a whole new you.
New to yoga? Why not try a beginner’s class?
If you’re looking for the best online yoga classes that are perfect for all levels, our online yoga classes are easy to follow and carried out by our team of experienced instructors:
The word ‘flow’ perfectly encapsulates the essence of this form of yoga — characterized by seamlessly moving between a series of postures using breathwork as the guide to transition into another pose. The goal of this Vinyasa is to create balance in the body by continuously switching stances so that no two classes are the same. As our instructors guide you through each position and stretch, you can expect your flexibility, balance, and core strength to be tested.
Otherwise known as yogic sleep, this form benefits those suffering from sleep deprivation, anxiety, and stress. Nidra yoga helps you to relax deeply and tap into your subconscious mind. Our online yoga classes will guide you through ancient techniques that train your mind and body to switch off and tune into your inner self. As you achieve a state of tranquility, you can flood your subconscious with positive intentions that benefit your well-being. This practice is suitable for yogis of all levels and can be easily integrated into your daily routine.
This form of yoga is described as a contemplative practice that is carried out in silence. Yin yoga focuses on the deepest connective tissues that help you release stored pain and tension, imparting a restorative function that is both mentally and emotionally beneficial. Suitable for experience levels, this style of yoga focuses on slow, long holds of postures to bypass the muscles and access the connective tissue. Ready to stretch? Learn more about the best online yoga classes catering to beginners.
Online yoga classes designed for couples create a fun, sweat-induced way to foster intimacy and build communication with your significant other. Two crucial aspects of human expression are tapped into through this form of yoga — a sense of touch and body language. Through movement, flow, synchronized breath, and touch, deeper bonds are formed, and trust is nurtured. You and your partner can expect the following benefits from a couples’ online yoga class:
- By mirroring each other’s movements, you start listening to your partner’s verbal and nonverbal cues. This encourages you to recognize their distress signs, allowing you to face challenges off the mat.
- Partner yoga enhances the stretching process by safely using your partner’s body weight to get into a deep stretch.
- Posture, balance, and alignment are refined as you can correct each other to perfect the flow of movement.
- And, of course, the process encourages playfulness and connection, which are crucial for any relationship to thrive.
Expecting a little one and looking for ways to destress and stay fit? Consider looking into online yoga classes for soon-to-be mums. Prenatal yoga offers a well-rounded solution that allows your mind and body to be centered and aligned while focusing on breathing, endurance, fluid movement, and stretching.
Before starting an online yoga class, consult a medical practitioner for a safety check. Once you’ve been given the green light by a medical professional, you can expect your prenatal yoga instructor to follow this sequence:
- Breathing is a foundational element of yoga. During your class, you’ll learn prenatal breathing techniques that may help you manage the shortness of breath experienced during labor contractions.
- Unlike advanced yoga classes, which require complex moves and a higher level of skill, prenatal yoga classes focus on slow and gentle stretching, allowing you to relax without over-exerting yourself.
- The session usually ends with your instructor encouraging you to follow sensations as they course through your body, as well as monitoring emotions and feelings.
Enter a deep state of flow with the best online yoga classes at Yoga Holmes
At Yoga Holmes, we’re proud to be an exclusive virtual studio where we offer a range of yoga classes that you can access from just about anywhere. Whether you’re a beginner wanting to learn the nuances of this ancient practice or an advanced yogi wanting to brush up on existing skills, we have a class perfect for your skill level. Our yoga instructors are equipped with years of training and are certified masters in practice. If you’re ready to transform yourself from the inside out, sign up for our classes or try our 14-day free trial today!